It’s just 7 days, of all the cabbage soup and water you want, plus:
- DAY 1: All fruits except bananas.
- DAY 2: All vegetables, raw or cooked. This includes baked potato with a LITTLE butter.
- DAY 3: Fruits and vegetables, but no potatoes or bananas.
- DAY 4: Bananas and skim milk—eat as many as 8 bananas and drink as many as 8 glasses of skim milk.
- DAY 5: Beef, skinless chicken, and/or fish—as much as 20 ounces, total. You can also eat 6 tomatoes. And you must drink 8 glasses of water. Don’t forget at least one bowl of soup.
- DAY 6: Beef, skinless chicken, or fish and vegetables. Drink 8 glasses of water and eat at least one bowl of soup.
- DAY 7: Brown rice, vegetables, and unsweetened fruit juice.
You can lose up to 10 lbs in the week. We’re doing this to jump start, and help motivate us more, and then from there, we’ll decide.